The Intramural Program at TFC exists to enrich the campus community experience for all students, faculty, and staff that participate in it, by providing quality opportunities for participation, healthy competition, and leadership through organized recreational activities. Intramurals offer the opportunity to interact with others in the unique setting of physical activity.
All students currently enrolled at Toccoa Falls College that are in good academic standing, have the opportunity to participate in intramural sports. TFC Faculty and Staff are also welcome and encouraged to participate.
Intramural Sports Schedule
Team Entry Instructions
How to Register on IMleagues:
1. Access IMLeagues.
2. Log in using your TFC Email and student ID number.
3. Create an account using your TFC email if it is your first time using IMLeagues.
How to sign up for an intramural sport:
1. Log in to your IMleagues.com account.
2. Move your cursor over the "Register" button at the top right of your User Homepage.
3. Choose between the 3 options on the dropdown box that represents what you would like to register to “Create Team”, “Join Team”, or “Join as Free Agent”.
4. The current sports will be displayed, click on the sport you wish to join.
5. Please make sure you are eligible for the league you select. You can read more about the guidelines for each league in the “Handbook for Procedures and Policies” form in “Handbooks and Manuals” page on IMleagues for Toccoa Falls College.
6. Choose the league that you would like to participate in.
Teammates can be added to the roster in one of three ways:
1. Create a team (For team captains)
Captains can invite members to join their team by clicking the “invite members” link on the team page. Any invited members must accept the invitation to be added to the team roster.
- If they have already registered on IMLeagues: search for their name and invite them
- If they have not yet registered on IMLeagues: scroll down to the “invite by email address” box and input their email address.
2. Join a team
An individual may join a team by:
- Use the “Register” button at the top right of every page
- Accepting a request from the captain to join his/her team
- Finding the team and captain name on the division/league page and requesting to join
- Going to the captain’s player card page, viewing his/her team, and requesting to join
3. Join as a Free Agent
You can list yourself as a free agent in as many leagues as you’d like. You will be visible to all members of the site and can request to join teams or port information about yourself so teams can request to add you to their team. Joining as a free agent does NOT guarantee you a spot.
The possibility of injury exists in all sports. The TFC Athletic Department, who provides oversight for the TFC Intramural Program, assumes no responsibilities for injuries. All participants acknowledge the assumption of risk by voluntary participation in any Intramural Sport.
Intramural Coordinator Contact Information
Thomas Floyd serves as the Intramural Coordinator for TFC Athletics and provides direct oversight for the Intramural Program. You can reach Thomas at: [email protected]